*We are now accepting registration submissions for Flute Fiesta 2018.
- Fill out the form below, and click “Submit.”
- After you receive your submission confirmation, scroll to the bottom of the page to submit your dues.
2018 Flute Fiesta
Saturday, April 7th 9am-5pm
St. Paul Lutheran Church,
Application Deadline: Monday, March 19th
*To attend Flute Fiesta, you must be a current AFA member. Membership follows the calendar year (January 1st – December 31st). To renew your membership or to join, complete the membership form, and submit it with the appropriate amount ($20 students, $35 adults). These amounts are annual dues and are separate from the Flute Fiesta fee of $25. You may become a member or renew your membership here.
Volunteer Opportunities: It takes many helping hands to put on a successful event! If you are able, please volunteer to help out either before or during Fiesta. Read the description of Volunteer Opportunities below, and choose on the form when you fill it out.
- Donate a Bake Sale Item – (Pre-cut into single serving-size pieces). Please bring it with you.
- Assist with Registration – Help get students checked in for 1 hour or more between 9am and 3pm.
- Room Monitor (10AM-12PM & 2-4PM) – Follow posted list of performers in a given room, and check them off as they enter. Also, check on judges to see if they need anything.
- Clean-up – Take down signs, and pick up trash.
Flute Fiesta 2018 Registration Form
The Fiesta competition schedule will be on our website once the registration forms have been processed and scheduling has been completed.
Submit your Flute Fiesta Fee ($25):
The AFA is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting and bringing high quality flute events to our community. Donations in any amount are gratefully accepted. Our expenses are modest but unrelenting. Donations are tax-deductible. Thank you for your support.