Our general membership follows the calendar year from January 1st – December 31st. To register, please submit the membership form and dues as soon as possible. You can do this one of two ways:
- Send in the application and dues online OR
- Print out the AFA Membership Form and mail it with a check to:
AFA, Attn: Sara Tutland, 9512 Claremont Avenue NE, Albuquerque NM 87112
- Student $20
- Adult $35
With your membership, you get:
- Private Teachers can have their names listed in our Teacher Directory
- Free concert advertisements and instrument sales in our newsletter and website
- Discounted Rates to AFA recitals, masterclasses, events
- You must be a member to attend our Annual Flute Fiesta (held in March)
The AFA Board Members meet to plan these events. If you would like to volunteer your services for the fiesta and other events, you have the ability to do so through the membership form!
For more information regarding membership, please contact Sara Tutland 505-238-0265.